Radboud University Masters Scholarship for International Students 2023
Radboud University Masters Scholarship is an initiative of the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies.
This faculty has provided a generous scholarship available for an excellent female student from Asia or Africa, who wishes to start the three-year Master’s programme in Theology on the 1st of September 2023.
The master programme in Theology is one of the most culturally diverse MA programs at Radboud University and is ranked top 50 in the world in the field of Theology according to the QS Ranking 2021. Additional information about the M.A. programme in Theology is available here.
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All African & Asian Countries
- Reward: € 15,000
- Deadline: April 1, 2023
The scholarship amounts to € 15.000, which covers the the first year of the Master’s programme tuition fee of € 12.500. The scholarship is renewable for two more years, for three years in total, provided you remain in good academic standing.
For an overview of living expenses in Nijmegen, please visit our page on student budget and expenses.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must a female students from Asia or Africa.
- Applicants must have a completed Bachelor’s degree in Theology or related area.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship amounts to € 15.000, which covers the first year of the Master’s programme tuition fee of € 12.500.
- Duration of scholarship- 3 years
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A letter of motivation stating which area of Theology
- Two letters of recommendation
- An academic writing sample/essay. It is preferable that the subject of the writing sample is related to the academic discipline of theology, broadly conceived (including biblical, historical, empirical, or constructive/systematic perspectives). The essay should be between 2000-2500 words (excluding bibliography).
- A Skype interview may be part of the scholarship procedure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
If you have any questions about the scholarship or the procedure, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or call us on +31 24 36 12 476.