Embarking on the journey towards higher education at Havilla University, Nde-Ikom requires a clear understanding of the admission criteria, particularly the cut-off marks for the 2023/2024 academic session. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the details of Havilla University’s cut-off marks, shedding light on the minimum scores required for eligibility and how they apply to various courses.
Havilla University Cut Off Mark for 2023/2024 Academic Session
Havilla University, Nde-Ikom, has officially set the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session at 180. This minimum score serves as the baseline for admission eligibility. Candidates who participated in the 2023 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination and scored 180 or above are invited to apply for admission to Havilla University.
Departmental Cut Off Mark
In addition to the general cut-off mark, Havilla University has established departmental cut-off marks for different courses. These specific cut-off marks may vary across disciplines and are typically higher than the general cut-off of 180. Prospective students must meet the departmental cut-off mark corresponding to their chosen course to be considered for admission into undergraduate programs at the institution.
It is essential for applicants to strive to exceed the general cut-off mark and meet the specific requirements of their intended course of study.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Havilla University accepting a cut-off mark of 170?
- No, Havilla University does not accept a cut-off mark of 170. The minimum cut-off mark required for admission is 180.
- Is meeting Havilla University’s cut-off mark the only criterion for gaining admission?
- Yes, meeting the minimum score requirement of 180 is a crucial criterion for gaining admission to Havilla University.
- Can I gain admission to Havilla University with a score of 190?
- Yes, you can! As long as you meet the minimum cut-off mark of 180, you have a good chance of being admitted to Havilla University.
For aspiring students eyeing Havilla University, Nde-Ikom, for the 2023/2024 academic session, familiarity with the institution’s cut-off mark requirements is paramount. The general cut-off mark stands at 180, serving as the foundation for the application process. However, prospective students must also be mindful of departmental cut-off marks, as these may differ across various courses.