Brock University International Scholarships is awarded annually to entering 1st-year international undergraduate students.
The award value will be determined by Student Recruitment. To be eligible, students must demonstrate academic promise. This entrance award is non-renewable. This award will only be available until the funds are exhausted. Apply below.
- Host Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Counties
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: April 1, 2023
Brock’s awards and scholarships reward academic success and provide financial support to help students realize their goal of attaining a post-secondary education through university and government financial programs. Most Brock awards can be accessed using OneApp.
Read Also: Radboud University Masters Scholarship for International Students 2023
Please see our prestige awards for the deadline and links to separate applications for entering, in-course, and graduating students.
To be considered for the 2023 International Students Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be classified as a foreign student for fee-paying purposes.
- Must have obtained relevant post-secondary certificates required for admission into a Canadian institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrates excellent academic and leadership abilities.
Be proficient in the use of English.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Our largest award is the Brock Scholars Award. These awards are automatic and open to every incoming student from anywhere in the world.
Brock Scholars awards are renewable for up to three years. Students pursuing a three-year degree will be eligible for two renewals. For complete renewal requirements and terms, please click here
Method of Application
- A completed application will include:
- A completed and signed online application form.
- Two signed and dated letters of endorsement from people who are nominating you for this award.
- A 2-5 minute video describing why you feel you would make an excellent International Student Ambassador. A link to where we can access your video will be required within the application. Examples of possible platforms to post your video are YouTube, Dropbox, iCloud, and Facebook Live.
Deadline: April 1, 2023