Love knows no boundaries, or barriers, regardless of a person’s ethnicity or religion and even culture. They no longer has any influence over what the heart desires.
This has been demonstrated by the fact that some Nigerian celebrities are married to foreigners.
In this article, I am going to list the five celebrities who found love from other parts of the world.
1. Ufuoma Mcdermott: The beautiful actress tied the knot with her American husband, named Steve McDermott in 2010 and their union is blessed with two children, a boy and a girl.
2. Susan Peters: The Nollywood actress is married to a Dutchman. Susan walked down the aisle with her boo named John Croon in Lagos, on October 10 2015.
The actress cum interior designer in December 2019 adopted a baby boy and named him King David Jidenna Oche. She also shared photos of the cute baby boy on her Instagram page.
- Dollar to Naira Black Market Rate Today, 28th August 2022
- Who Grieves And Employs Cameraman? – Actor Kevin Uvo Tackles His Colleagues Over ‘Fake
She wrote: “God is still in the era of miracles, thank God man no be God. If not we for hear am. Seasons Greetings Family ….Now we need diapers. He is King. My Oche, that’s the name we choose. Welcome to the family.. Isn’t he lovely ? So cute . My adopted son wishing you all a wonderful Christmas”
3. Mikel Obi: Former Nigerian international footballer Mikel Obi got married to his European wife Olga Dyachenko in 2012.
Before their marriage, the couple reportedly met in London when Mikel was still playing for Chelsea FC. Mikel and Olga have twin daughters Ava and Mia.
4. Regina Askia: The veteran actress turned nurse, Regina Askia is among the Nollywood stars who made waves in the early 90s and late 2000s.
The former actress is married to American Rudolph Rudy Williams, nephew of Ron Everette and grandson of Fess Williams. The couple has two children, daughter Teesa Olympia and son Rudolph Junior.
5. Uche Jombo: Uche is a Nigerian actress, screenwriter and film producer born in Abia state. She married American-born, Kenney Rodriguez in 2012 in Puerto Rico and they both have a son together, Matthew Rodriguez. Sadly their union crashed in 2018.